That’s right! If you’ve been unaware till now, Play.ht has an amazing feature which allows you to use multiple text to speech voices in the same Audio file you wish to create.
Without further ado, let’s get right into the “HOW”.
- You can start off by clicking on “Create New Audio” on your Play.ht dashboard.
- Next, select the “From text” option to open your text editor.
- Let’s start typing! Type in your desired text, or paragraph.
Here’s where it gets interesting!
- To add multiple voices, or a new voice in the same Audio, click on the ‘ + ‘ symbol beside the play button.
- Once you do, you’ll see a small menu dropping down with these options.
Based on your preference, whether to add a new voice before the paragraph, or after the paragraph, you can select either one of the two, and it will look something like this.
- All you have to do now is, type in your desired text within the textbox, and get ready to change the voice as per your preference.
- You’re almost done! Now to change the voice of the text, either before or after the paragraph, just click on the “Change voice” option in the respective textbox, and choose a voice of your preference.
Viola! You’ve now successfully added multiple text to speech voices in the same Audio File!
Repeat the same to add more voices of your choice.
You’re all set to go! Just hit that “Convert” button, and your file is ready.